Stampin’ Up!’s Statement of the Heart begins by stating that we ‘love what we do and share what we love’.
To accomplish that vision, Stampin’ Up! has teamed with independent contractors – called demonstrators – to help people everywhere discover their creativity.
What is a Demonstrator?
A demonstrator runs their own home-based business selling creative products that inspire women and give them helpful ways to enhance their lives. And they get to work with customers and hostesses to give great parties that introduce new people to Stampin’ Up!
Demonstrators enjoy constant support and ideas from Stampin’ Up!, making their work easier, more beautiful, and … an absolute blast.
There are some great reasons to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Discover the business opportunity . . . earning potential with flexible hours and fun!
- Grow a flexible home-based business at your own pace.
- Start your business with a low investment.
- Earn cash, trips and free products.
- Save money on the industry’s finest stamps, accessories and craft supplies.
Explore your creativity . . . fresh ideas, trendy techniques and inspiring products to colour your world.
- Indulge in your love of stamping and crafting as you help others be creative.
- Spark your imagination with hundreds of ideas from Stampin’ Up! magazines, catalogues, online galleries and events.
- Discover new artistic techniques to inspire you.
- Receive recognition for your creative and business achievements.
- Be the first to see and get new products when they are launched.
Expand your circle of friends… make friends enjoying a hobby you love.
- Touch others’ lives by sharing your love of crafting.
- Connect with a community of crafters to share ideas and techniques.
- Gather with old and new friends who love creativity as much as you do.
- Build relationships that last a lifetime.
Excellent earning potential… rewards your efforts!
- Earn between 20 and 35 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales through our instant income and volume rebate.
- Save an additional 10 percent on your first order!
- Get free stamps sets of your choice during your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin’ Start programme.
- Build your own team and earn commissions up to 5 levels!
- Receive cash bonuses, free products, incentive trips and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition programme.
Becoming a Demonstrator is just right for you if you like:
- Making your own schedule
- Adapting your workload to fit your family’s needs
- Forging new relationships with amazing women
- Having a go-to creative outlet that you can share with others
- Getting discounts on wonderful products
- Making extra money
For complete information about the earning potential, email me or call me on 0403 305 785.