Cling stamps were first introduced by Stampin’ Up! in Japan beginning with their 2018-2019 annual catalogue and the new stamp line has been a smashing success.
So, cling stamps are now available beginning with the 2019 occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure. There will be a transition period, so study product details carefully both in Catalogues when placing orders to note the stamp medium.
Labeling your cling stamps
Labelling cling stamps is a slightly different process than you may be used to. It is important to follow the steps below to assemble cling stamps. Each cling stamp case will also include labelling instructions.
Note: Once you place the label on the stamp, it is adhered permanently. Attempting to remove or adjust the label will damage the foam of the stamp.
- Remove the paper backing from the label.
- Remove your selected stamp from the rubber sheet and remove the paper backing from the stamp.
- Line up the foam side of the stamp with the image label, then press it evenly to adhere it to the label. Make sure it is correctly positioned before you adhere it to the stamp.
- Remove the stamp and its newly-affixed image label from the label sheet.
- Place the stamp on an acrylic block to begin stamping.
- To remove the stamp from the block, grasp securely near the image label and remove slowly – cling stamps stick so well that if they are not carefully removed from the block, the foam can tear.
- To clean the labels, simply rinse under running water.
- Avoid alcohol-based cleaners.
New Cling Stamp Sets
Click on the images below to download the brochures.